Register Online PNB Net Banking Account: The time has been changed now, these generation does not want to visit to the bank branches. All types of banking work can now be done through internet from your mobile, PC etc. called Net banking, online banking or internet banking. So, we are going to provide step by step procedures on how to register yourself for PNB Net Banking.
What You can Do With PNB Net Banking
- Online Opening Of Accounts: Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit, Closure of FD Account, Opening of PPF Account
- Fund Transfer Within PNB: Fund Transfer to Own Account, Fund Transfer to Third Party
- Utility Bill Payments
- Tax Payments
- Credit Card Related Payments
With PNB Internet Banking you can transfer your fund from your own A/c s to other accounts, with following combinations
- NRE to domestic accounts
- NRO to domestic accounts
- NRE to NRO accounts
- NRE to NRE accounts
Types Of Registration For PNB Internet Banking
- Online Registration – Debit card holders can register Online by visiting www.netpnb.com or through link at Bank’s Corporate website www.pnbindia.inFor Online Registration process, click here
- Through call centre – Call at Toll Free Numbers 1800 103 2222/ 1800 180 2222 or Tolled Numbers 0120- 2490000.
- Through ATM- Register through any PNB ATM.
- Through branch – Submit request form PNB -1063 (Form can be downloaded from website – www.pnbindia.in or www.netpnb.com )
Read before proceeding:
- Using this Online registration, customers would be able to register for PNB’s Internet Banking Services without visiting branch as all the required things can be done on internet.
- Only Self operated saving and current account customers can register online.
- Only customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with PNB Bank can avail this facility
To be done before applying
Keep these information with you while registering online. Even a slightest mistake won’t let you register So everything must be done with patience.
- Account Number (For which pnbnetbanking is to be registered)
- Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered)
- Your Mobile ( registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP)
Steps To Register For Online PNB Net Banking Account
Step 1) PNB bank users have to visit the site netpnb.com
Step 2) Then you have to click on Retail Internet Banking. A new window opens, click on new user.
Step 3) Enter your PNB Account Number and Select Registration Type i.e. Register for PNB Internet Banking, Register for Mobile Banking or for both.
Step 4) Enter the OTP send on your registered mobile number with PNB account.
Step 5) After verification of your Contact number, you need to enter your Debit Card Number and PIN.
Step 6) After this a screen will be prompted to set your login password of PNB Net-Banking Online application.
Step 7) A Login Successful message will be displayed on screen with User Id of your PNB Net-Banking. Remember it as your User Id will be needed for login in PNB Online Banking next time.
After successful registration for PNB netbanking, the user would be instantly activated and can login to internet banking. However, rest of the information will be available only after 24-48 hrs. Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
In case you are not able to reset the password online, you may request for the same by speaking to PNB’s 24 hour Customer Care (1800 180 2222) by contacting a branch and passwords will be delivered through your branch within 7 working days.
How To Register Yourself For PNB Net Banking In Other Ways
To apply Through Call centre for PNB Net-Banking online Application you can call on 1800 103 2222/ 1800 180 2222. The agent will raise your request and will co-ordinate with bank for further process.
To apply through ATM for PNB Net-Banking visit the nearest PNB ATM and follow the procedure same as above for PNB Net-Banking online application. Your request will be processed further for PNB Net-Banking Online.
To apply Through PNB Branch: You can download the PNB Net-Banking Online Application form from www.netpnb.com . Fill the details mentioned in online Net-Banking Form Your Name, Account number, Contact number. After successful verification of Account details your login Credentials will be send on your registered address.